Sensitive photos are easily one of the most important things to protect on your phone. There have been countless instances of intimate photos being stolen and shared with the world. You don’t want that to happen to you. Thankfully, some phones have built-in tools to protect private photos. What if your phone is not one of followings? Don’t worry, you got All-In-One toolbox to rescue you. It’s not only one of the best photo hide apps(photo lock apps),but also a powerful android cleaner & android booster .
Use your phone’s built-in tools to hide photos
- Open the gallery
- Select all the photos you want to protect
- In the upper right corner, tap MORE and select Move to Private
Now you can enable Private Mode to hide all of your sensitive content.
- Navigate to Settings > Privacy and safety and locate Private mode
- Setting Private Mode to “Off” will make it so that the files you specified to be private are hidden from normal viewing, while “On” makes all those files available for normal viewing.
- Select whether you want Private Mode to turn off whenever the screen turns toggle Private Mode settings.
- Go to Settings > Fingerprints & security
- Tap on Content lock
- You’ll be asked to set up a security measure. Follow the steps.
Once you’re done with that you can lock photos.
- In the Gallery, select a photo
- Tap the three-dot menu and select Lock
- To see locked items, tap the three-dot menu on the main page and select Show locked files/memos
Got it ? Now you don’t have to worry about protecting private photos,but how about your messages, apps and other private stuff ?
Download All-In-One Toolbox and lock up all of them: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=imoblife.toolbox.full